The gallery is an overview of product areas, by clicking on the picture you can get further into the relevant area.
BONNEL offers a wide range of control units, valve manifolds and accessories for decentralized sewage treatment plants.
We do not offer standard products, such as PLC adapted for sewage treatment plants, but all our devices are developed with respect to the special requirements of wastewater treatment. All products are a result of the feedback from our customers and many years of experience supplying control units and accessories all over the world.
Some of the technologies invented or optimized by BONNEL are now industrial standard at small and medium-size plants. Here are some examples:
- Stepper motor technology for silent, energy-saving and reliable valves
- Water-level measurement by pressure sensing through diffusor or airlift
- Blower power measurement to monitor blower pressure
- Wireless float switch without batteries
Why to use control units?
Benefits for manufacturer
- Prove that your plant is working well: Operating hours counter, alarm hours counter, pressure / current monitoring, mains failure alarm, service alarm
- Design more robust plants: No inaccurate manual valves, easier adoption to different site conditions, alarms
- Design more attractive plants: Beautiful “face” for your plant, “cool” technologies like SMS monitoring and operation.
- Ease servicing: User guidance, clear text alarm messages, objective parameter setting, shorter servicing (no backwash, no filter at controlled plants)