Programmable controller for small wastewater treatment plants with integrated, energy-saving valve unit
- 4 motor-driven valves
- 1 air inlet: 3/4“ 4 outlets: 1/2“
- Graphical LCD
- Up to 4 relay outputs
- Water-level control for multiple tanks at multiple levels using pressure sensor
- GSM-module as option
- Outstanding price-performance ratio due to the integrated design and the absence of 230V solenoid valves
- Easy to install and connect
- Quiet valve operation
- Saves approx. 95% energy compared to units using standard solenoid actuated valves
- Water-level control without float switch (using a pressure sensor)
- Up to 4 relay outputs offer a comfortable connection of accessory devices
- Graphical LCD for best overview and operation
- Sequence program and menu structure can be easily created and modified with the PC software MenuMaker 3.0
- Password protected operating levels and updateable firmware and software
- IP54 casing, optionally UV-resistant for outdoor installation
SBR wastewater treatment plants normally use a control unit and a valve module. These are installed separately and have to be connected using costly cables and connectors.
The BonBloc advanced integrates both, the controller and the valves into a single compact and easy to install device.
Nevertheless we can offer you the well-equipped BonBloc advanced with its wide functionality for a competitive price.
Instead of conventional solenoid valves we use reliable stepper motors from the automotive industry. These new valves have been successfully tested since 2008 in real waste water treatment plants.
Why stepper motors? First, they consume energy only during opening or closing of the valve, therefore saving 95% of energy when compared to conventional valves. That is about 90kWh per year or 15€, and the trend is rising.
Secondly, our valves are, due to the smoother and slower movement, much quieter than solenoid actuated valves.
The powerful control unit of the BonBloc advanced leaves nothing to be desired:
- Graphical LCD ensures optimal overview and oper-ation. Even animated graphics of the cleaning process are possible.
- Event logs, the electronic operating book (2015) and software updates (now) can be transferred on a USB key.
- Remote monitoring and control is offered via GSM (any protocol, GPRS or CSD, from 2015).
- Analogue water-level control can be performed in multiple tanks utilizing the internal pressure sensor.
- Up to 3 digital inputs, 1 analogue input, 4 relay outputs, 4 valves
The BonBloc advanced is also available with features, such as acoustic signaling of predefined conditions, a permanently saved sequence program and memory for event-logging. To ensure continuous signaling during power outage or the function of the GSM-module, a set of NiMH rechargeable batteries can be supplied.
All electrical connections are implemented using cost-effective and universally compatible screw type terminals.
|Dimensions (l x w x h); weight||118 mm x 241 mm x 181 mm; 1.9kg|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Protection classification / UV-Resistance (casing)||IP 54 / UV-resistant casing as option|
|Functions, sequence program, alarms, GSMcommunication, display messages (also multi-lingual)||All according to customer request and requirement. Sequence programs are designed and adapted by the wastewater treatment plant manufacturer by means of a clear and easy-to-use PC software|
|Display / LED||Illuminated (backlit) graphical LCD
(128 x 64); additionally up to 3 LED (colors as requested)
|Signal-inputs||Up to 3 digital inputs and 1 analog (0-10V) input; up to 2 pressure sensors 0-400 mbar|
|Electrical output||According to customer request, up to 4 relays e.g. 230 V / 300 VA|
|Power supply during mains failure||2x NiMH rechargeable batteries (size AA)|
|Compressed air inlet||3/4" or 1" fittings|
|Compressed air outlet||1/2" or 3/4" fittings|
|Maximum pressure||450 mbar|
|Power supply||230VAC, 15W max.|