Comfortable control unit for continuous sewage treatment plants
- easy to program and to operate
- Easily programmable via Excel™ form
- Blower monitoring by current or pressure
- Integrated Menu for manual control & change of step times
- Up to 5 + 1 relay outputs
- Connectors customizable
- Suitable for fixed bed, vortex floating bed, CBR and most other continuous reactor cleaning technologies / wwtps
- Blower / output monitoring via current or pressure measurement
- Reliable technology proven in thousands of installations
- Password protected system menu
- Up to 5 + 1 relay outputs (5 x 230VAC, 1 x low voltage) offer easy connection of accessory devices
- One relay output for high load consumers (1 - 4 A, > 500,000 switching cycles) possible
- Up to 3 digital inputs
- Different programs can be switched by digital input
- Custom-made connectors / outputs
- Integrated power socket for blower possible
The control unit was designed to suite a large variety of applications in decentralized sewage treatment. All on / off times of the particular outputs are programmable for daytime or nighttime.
Daytime and nighttime can be specified .
Two different programs can be toggled by digital input 1 - e.g. Eco-program can be activated by manual switch.
Outputs used for valves can control blower output.
Special biology-build up function ensures proper bacteria growth within the first months of operation.
Outputs can be controlled by digital inputs / float switches.
Even customer specific features that are not yet implemented can be added on request. These are for example a sequential switching of two outputs with a certain time delay or a coupling of outputs.
The Sequetrol® easy control unit is equipped with a preinstalled menu which was developed focusing on easy and intuitional operation. These points are part of the menu:
- Indication of operating hours.
- Manual control of the particular air / electric outputs.
- Indication of electric current / pressure (option).
- Modification of step times.
- Status of in- & outputs.
The service menu with its system-related settings is password protected.
Three buttons, three LEDs, an alphanumeric LCD display - regarding its operability our Sequetrol® easy leaves nothing to be desired. The device can be equipped with pressure and current sensing to monitor the compressor of the decentralized sewage treatment plant.
The Sequetrol® easy control unit is also equipped with features, such as acoustic signaling of predefined conditions, a sequence program permanently saved in the EEPROM and a set of NiMH rechargeable batteries to ensure continuous signaling during power outage.
All electrical connections are implemented according to customer request - connectors or cost-effective and universally compatible screw type terminals .
|Dimensions (l x w x h); weight||179 mm x 190 mm x 83 mm; 1.5kg|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +55°C|
|Protection classification||IP 54, with integrated power socket IP44|
|Functions, sequence program, alarms, GSMcommunication, display messages (also multi-lingual)||All according to customer request and requirement. Sequence programs are designed and adapted by the wastewater treatment plant manufacturer by means of an Excel®-sheet.|
|Display / LED||Illuminated (backlit) alphanumeric LCD; additionally up to 2 LED - Running and Error|
|Signal-inputs||1 digital input; pressure sensor 0-400 mbar; current sensor 0-3 A|
|Data interface||RS-232 (using BONNEL programming adaptor)|
According to customer request, up to 4 relays 230VAC and 1 relay as potential-free contact (230VAC or low voltage); output for BonFlash-C alarm beacon (5VDC, 50 mA max.)
|Power supply during mains failure||2x NiMH rechargeable batteries (size AA)|
|Power supply||230VAC, 7VA max.|