Budget-price control unit for fixed-bed and MBBR sewage treatment plants - available with GSM alarm forwarding
The Sequetrol® starter plus is designed as a highly comfortable and adaptable control unit with the price of an entry level device. The innovative valve monitoring function, that meets the EN 12566-3 European standard, as well as the detailed event log, qualify the starter as a perfect control unit for fixed bed and MBBR plants.
- 3 outputs 230V + output for our BonFlash alarm beacon
- 1 alarm input (e.g. for float switch)
- Day-, night-, and holiday-mode helps to save energy expenses
- Innovative valve monitoring
- Blower monitoring by pressure sensing
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Meets as one of few control units the European standard EN 12566-3 - Sequetrol® starter plus monitors the proper function of connected valves
- Detailed event log eases servicing
- “Cash-Lock” function - the control unit stops the plant after a predefined number of days if no PIN is entered. The PIN is provided to the customer as soon as the payment is fulfilled.
- Special eco-mode can be easily activated during night / weekend / holiday
- Menu structure adaptable to customer needs
- Acoustic mains failure alarm according to special German requirements
- GSM SMS alarm forwarding and remote operation possible - compatible with Aquavisor® App
According to the EN 12566-3 European standard, the function of all parts that are necessary for a proper function of the plant have to be monitored. This standard is the base for any CE marks on sewage treatment plants sold in the European union. The Sequetrol® starter plus now offers a reliable, self-learning monitoring for solenoid valves. This is realized by the accurate, in-build pressure sensor. The control unit will detect both, a valve that does not open and a valve that does not close. Even if two 3/2 valves are operated.
Most customers pay in time - but some don’t. If you want to avoid time and trouble solving these issues, you can use the so-called “Cash-Lock” function. If no payment is received, the control unit stops the plant after a predefined number of days. As soon as you receive payment, you send the customer a unlock PIN . If the unlock PIN is entered within the due date, the control unit won’t stop the plant. Simple and efficient!
To save blower runtime and thus energy, it’s possible to distinguish between reduced, normal and holiday load. For example during holidays or weekends the blower ON times can be reduced. This ECO-mode can be programmed for nighttime or weekends respective weekdays. Moreover, for holidays the length of the absence can be entered to keep the ECO-mode active during this period.
The full menu structure is adaptable according to your needs.
Some examples: It’s up to you if the serviceman can delete the operating hours of the particular outputs. You decide if the end customer can operate the outputs manually. Do you want to allow servicemen to change the ON/OFF times of the outputs?
Like this, every sewage treatment plant manufacturer will get the control unit he needs.
The Sequetrol® starter plus contains a detailed event log, that stores the events together with the time & date of the occurrence, the in- and output state and the measured pressure.
The logged events are: Mains failure, low battery, high water level (via float switch and digital input), low and high pressure, valve function (opening and closing), and Cash-Lock.
|Dimensions (l x w x h); weight||150 mm x 145 mm x 62 mm; 0.75kg|
|Ambient temperature||-15°C to + 50°C|
|Protection classification||IP32 without mains plug plugged into electrical socket; IP42 with|
|Display / LED||Illuminated (backlit) alphanumeric LCD and 2 LED|
|Signal-inputs||1x digital input for float switch|
|Pressure sensor||0 - 500mbar|
3x relay 230V; max. 320VA (blower) or 550VA (resistive load); max. 700VA total (outputs 1 + 2 + 3); 1x low voltage alarm (5V / 50 mA max.) for our BonFlash
|Power supply during mains failure||1 x NiMH rechargeable battery (size AA); 1x CR2032 3V Lithium battery for RTC backup; lithium rechargeable battery for GSM|
|Power supply||230VAC, 3.5W|