Digital frequency generator 1 Hz – 999 kHz
Programmable, 5-year warranty
ZAPGEN is a small, battery-operated generator, which generates precise, digital sinus frequencies in the range of 1 Hz – 999 kHz.
This allows a targeted use, e.g. according to Rife, Beck or Dr. Clark, all scientists who are responsible for making frequency generating internationally well-known. This device which is easy to operate enables the user to store up to 50 frequencies as one programme, and then to retrieve them by a single touch of the button.
• Maximum output voltage approx. 12 V, can be varied continuous from 2% (ca. 0.24 V) to 100% (ca. 12 V)
• Adjustable auto power-off after 1-9 minutes
• Optical and acoustical function control (for sufficient contact & current flow)
• Check of battery level
• Dimensions aprox. 110 mm x 60 mm x 22 mm
In addition, the device offers a wobble-function which counteracts minor frequency fluctuations regarding parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. Experience shows that the accuracy of zapping is increased by wobbling and the integration of the adjacent frequencies in the range of ±3% is sufficient.
There are many sites on internet with frequencies for frequency generator devices such as ZAPGEN. Please search about Rife, frequency therapy, Clark and so on. We can recommend (without any warranty) for example these:
99410001 - ZAPGEN – hand-held high gloss gold-plated electrodes
Please use the Contact form to order your ZAPGEN.
The ZAPGEN is microprocessor-controlled for a precise and long-term frequency generation. The ZAPPER is equipped with professional electrodes which ensure proper current flow. As option, it is also available with professional wristbands with embedded metallic contacts.
Do not use the Zapper if pregnant or wearing a pace maker or similar devices!
- Why does the ZAPGEN come with electrodes instead of plastic wrist bands?
The ZAPGEN is equipped with professional gold plated electrodes ensure proper current flow. As option, it is also available with professional wristbands with embedded metallic contacts (LINK). We do not use wristbands made of conductive plastic, which were originally made to be used in electronics production to discharge static electricity.
- two hand-held electrodes, high gloss polished gold-plated brass
- high grade 9V branded battery (alkaline type, please use alkaline only)
- case with molded lining made of foamed plastic
- operating instructions
- Y-Splitter Jack box and two cables with plugs for the connection of additional hand-electrodes / wrist-collars
- Wristbands (big, small, mini) Wrist-Collar for human and animal (1 unit)
- Info – Adapter Intermediate piece to copy information, including cables
- Spare parts: Replacement hand-electrode brass Replacement Hand-Electrode (brass) - for ZAPPER and ZAPGEN
- Replacement hand-electrode gold Replacement Hand-Electrode (gold plated) - for ZAPPER and ZAPGEN
BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE company is not a medical facility and its employees are not physicians or medical staff. ZAPPER and ZapGen are NOT a medical device.
ZAPGEN is a 9V battery operated user programable frequency generator.
In accordance with the current state of science and medicine, our products, offered in the field of „alternative medicine“, have no effective role in any treatment of diseases. Their effective on the human body or animal body could be, spoken scientifically, understood as a placebo effect. The usage of the equipment serves only the aim of the sometimes subjectively perceived well-being of people and animals. The usage of the device must not lead to avoiding medical expert help.
Any complaints or suspected diseases must be consulted with a doctor / GP.
Patients with cardiac pacemaker or a similar device and pregnant women may use the ZAPPER only after consulting with their doctor or not at all.
The disposal of the device via household garbage is prohibited. Please dispose of ZAPGEN at the nearest municipal collection point of electric/electronic waste.